Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photos from Kyiv

We have a black cat at home named Sushi who likes to curl up on our bed to sleep.  Jeff threw his black neck pillow on the bed and every time I walked into the room I thought it was Sushi.

This one is for the Macy Family.  "Traditional" Ukrainian light fixture.  :)

Where else are you going to find a washing machine, toilet and refrigerator so close together?
I love the pink toilet tissue.
Shower sans curtain

Kitchen

Kitchen View 2


Living Room

View from our bedroom window...NICE!



Kyiv

Kyiv

Kyiv

Kyiv

Kyiv




Bundled up in Kyiv!


5 comments:

  1. The pink toilet paper is definitely something I've never seen. You guys are way closer to the SDA than we were... great view. Hopefully you are on your way to get your referral right now... have a safe and uneventful trip out to see O.

    I think something is happening with our packages. Not a one has made it since the beginning of December. That includes what we've sent, my parents have sent, and even N sent from Kyiv. Thank you so much for taking a package to S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Im jealous! Looks like a great apartment in Kyiv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're over by the SDA with that green church so close! :) Thanks for the pic of the light fixture - it's awesome! I want to see pics of the place in Lugansk! :) HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice looking apartment! I'm sure the black neck pillow/cat makes it feel more like home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brian~ I will see if O received the last letter I sent her. I mailed it a few days after she left from the Christmas hosting. I am going to wait a few days before taking S her package so I don't ruffle any feathers right off the bat.

    Marcie~ I thought it was just me with the neck pillow/black cat thing, but Jeff said the exact same thing. The first thing he did when we got into the Lugans'k apartment was put "Sushi" on the pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete