Saturday, March 5, 2011

Home! (Very short post!)

We had non-eventful flights which is always a good thing, and we are home safe and sound.  Obviously it was an incredibly long day and I don't even know where to start with what I need to do now.  It didn't seem to phase R&M that I was gone for five weeks and I think Sushi the Cat is almost over being mad at me.

I am in desperate need of a shower and a toothbrush.  Off I go to enjoy a shower where I don't have to hold the shower head the entire time.  :)

S~

3 comments:

  1. My three favorite things to come home to: my own bed, my own shower, and Taco Bell! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this house it's: bed, shower & Chick-Fil-A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME BACK to civilization!!! :) Yeah! :) We'll email about S and the phone situation later! I hope you recover from jet leg quickly. My kids didn't seem to care that I was gone either - the little dog I think missed me the most! We want to skype with Olga/Alex when you're all ready so she can talk to Dennis!

    ReplyDelete