Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Home Study Visit on Monday

There is not really anything new to report tonight, but we do have our first Home Study Visit tomorrow at 11:00.  I am actually pretty calm about it right now.  I'm not too sure how I'll feel in the morning, but there is not too much more I can do to prepare for this.  Except maybe re-sweep the kitchen floor.  :-)

This past Friday I finally received the two certified copies of my marriage license that I had ordered.  The dossier needs two copies for some reason.  I was so excited to get them until I saw that my maiden name was spelled incorrectly.  Oh well, I don't need the copies in the next few weeks.  I reordered the certified copies and they should be here in the next week or two.  If that is the biggest paperwork issue we have for this entire process then I would consider myself very fortunate!

I will update the blog tomorrow with the Home Study details.  Wish us luck!

S~

Adopting Olga @ Active Giving

No comments:

Post a Comment