Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another late night for me.  I was busy at the school all day today and the evening, too.  In between school "stuff" I took the medical forms for our physicals to our doctor so she could look them over and make sure she was prepared for all of the tests that must be done.  Jeff completed all of his biography, survey and questionnaires yesterday.  I still hadn't completed mine so I was getting a little antsy about that.  I just spent the last two hours answering questions and I am so close to being done.  I have ten more questions left, but I don't have enough brain power left tonight to finish it up.  However, I should be able to finish in the morning.  Whew!  It will be great to have that out of the way.

Tomorrow is cleaning day!  Between everything I have been doing for the adoption, volunteering at school and running our bio to their activities...well...let's just say the house is a bit of a pit right now.

I will hopefully have something a little less boring to report soon!

S~

No comments:

Post a Comment